What is flank steak?
This versatile and flavorful beef cut offers delicious options for various dishes. Known for its long, flat shape and distinct grain, flank beef is ideal for different cooking methods, such as marinating, grilling, and pan-searing. Expect rich, beefy goodness and a slightly chewy texture with every bite.
Make backyard barbecues and weeknight dinners more special with a delicious serving of flank steaks.
Nutrition Facts (Per 510 grams)
- Calories: 978
- Total fat: 42g
- Cholesterol: 402mg
- Sodium: 288mg
- Protein: 144g
- Calcium: 102mg
- Iron: 9mg
- Potassium: 1,728.9mg
- Grilled balsamic and garlic flank steak
- Lemon garlic butter flank steak with mushrooms
- Ropa vieja roulade
- Flank steak with smashed potatoes
- Sweet and spicy flank steak fajitas with peppers and onions
- Beef skewers with cilantro chimichurri
- Rosemary flank steak with arugula salad
- Paleo steak and egg salad
Buy Flank Steak from TenderBites
Get your beef flank only from TenderBites, your one-stop shop for all your premium beef needs. Our bespoke butchers will help you prepare your order for your next recipe.